IMPROVING THE ORGANIZATION AND THE MANAGEMENT OF CROP IRRIGATION UNDER THE MODERN CONDITIONS IN AGRICULTURE
Rositsa Petrova - Institute of Melioration and Mechanization, Sofia - Bulgaria
Acquaintance with the improved principles and methods applied to the modern conditions of agriculture under irrigation with relation to the organization and management of the technological processes of crop irrigation.
Acquaintance with the organization and management particularities of the main technological processes in crop irrigation – formation of water resources, water capture, water distribution and irrigation.
The following main tasks are considered:
- Requirements towards the organization and management of the irrigation under the modern
condition of land use;
- Principles and rules of drawing up the charts of water use;
- Reconstruction and recovery of the irrigation infrastructure;
- Efficiency of the irrigation systems;
- Measuring the water in the irrigation systems
- Improving the management of the water distribution network.