Introduction to the methods of training.
• The trainees to get skills to work in a team, e.g. to integrate themselves in thesociety; to
discuss in a group, clearly and motivated to prove the advantages of their thesis, but also to
listen to the other participants’ visions;
• Trainees to acquire skills how to express their attitude about the discussed issues;
• To carry out a dialog to each other.
The trainees will get knowledge and skills for active activities in their own business.
- Lars Emborg – Boris Agricultural college - Denmark
- Jens Hald – Boris Agricultural college - Denmark
- Henk Jansen – Larenstein International Agricultural college – Holland
- David Carey – Harlow college – United Kingdom
- Philip Martin – Harlow college – United Kingdom
The pilot testing of Sub-module 1 was conducted after accomplishment of Sub-Module 1 of Module 2 in multimedia and traditional environment.